A former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has responded to the backlash from Nigerians after he shared pictures of himself with top All Progressive Congress, APC dignitaries such as the minister of communications and digital economy, Isa Pantami and other Northern politicians at President Muhammadu Buhari’s son wedding in Kano.
Fani-Kayode, who had criticised Buhari government and other Northern politicians, had on Facebook said he flew into Kano in the company of Pantami; Babagana Zulum, Bello Matawalle, Nuhu Ribadu, and others for the president’s son’s wedding.
Shortly after he shared a picture with Pantami, some Nigerians attacked him for dining with people he used to describe with derogatory remarks.
Reacting to the criticisms, Fani-Kayode wrote, “Buba Galadima with Ahmad Lawan, GEJ with PMB, GEJ with VP & Atiku with PMB. Politics is about bridge-building regardless of your differences.
“It is not war. You can be friends with your political adversary & still disagree. It’s called politics without bitterness & being civilised.”
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari