Why Father Mbaka Went Missing
The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Father Ejike Mbaka has disclosed who kept him incommunicado for long hours and what transpired during the long hours of his absence.
The controversial cleric explained that authorities of the Enugu Catholic Diocese kept him at bay for two days without reaching out to his followers.
According to the fearless Priest, he was summoned by the Bishop of the Enugu Diocese, Callistus Omaha, who’s plan was to keep him indoors for 30 days.
Father Mbaka’s reported missing forced a heavy protest from his parishioners and supporters on Wednesday in Enugu, a move that forced the hand of the Bishop to lrt him go.
Mbaka disclosed that the leadership of the Diocese tabled so many issues against his person, including blessing the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as well his recent outburst against the Nigerian government.
He said he requested to be granted the opportunity to address his parishioners before the punishment “but they said No. Allow me to go and celebrate mass for my people just for today, I won’t even tell them that I am being punished, they said, No. I will just tell my members that I’m going for 30 days prayer, that after 30 days, we will come back and everybody will obey, they said, No.
“I also begged them to appoint another priest to come and celebrate mass for you today, they also said No.
“They didn’t treat me in a pastoral way. I was asking ‘am I being punished for what’?
“They said it was a meeting, but even before I reached the Bishop’s house, conclusion has already been made. What happened to me was like the day I was shot on the road.
“Unfortunately for them, even before the meeting, a woman was already going around bragging that the Bishop will call me for a meeting, and that I was going to leave my house here for 30 days, and that after the 30 days, I would be sent to Rome, and Adoration ministry will be closed.
He warned that “in a time and cases like this, don’t give me a punishment that will cause troubles for us because I’m not alone.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari