Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, former minister of aviation and chieftain of the main opposition party in Nigeria, has debunked reports that he’s planning on getting married to a fifth wife named Halima Yusuf.
Fani-Kayode who is separated from his fourth wife, Precious Chikwendu, described the reports as false, and said that Halima “is simply a dear friend and confidante.”
He advised that those peddling the rumour that he’s about to get married to her to “desist from doing so.”
“There have been wild speculations in the social media that I am planning to get married again. This is false.
“Miss Halima Yusuf, who has been cited as my fiancee, is simply a dear friend and confidante who I have the utmost respect for and who I hold in high esteem.
“She, together with others, has been a source of immense comfort for me and mine at this time and for this, I am eternally grateful to her.
“I appeal to all those peddling the falsehood that we are about to get married to please desist from doing so.”
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari