The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, has told President Buhari to focus on solving Nigerian problems instead of haunting agitators – Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and Yoruba nation agitator, Sunday Igboho, that they are not the problems of Nigeria.
The Fr Mbaka lamented that despite the arrest of Kanu and Igboho, Nigeria is still experiencing security challenges, adding that more agitations have risen from the problems.
The clergyman also spoke in reaction to the recent attack on the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA, by bandits, that nowhere in Nigeria is safe anymore.
While preaching to members, Mbaka referred to the attack on NDA as the beginning of what will befall Nigeria if President Muhammadu Buhari-led government fails to do the needful.
He said “Did you not hear that bandits entered into our most secured place in this country? Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), the impenetrable place in Nigeria and killed some Nigerian military officers.
“Will the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu solve any problem? Will it stop any agitation? Now the attack on the NDA is it Nnamdi Kanu now? Is it not better that he is released?
“Since he is still under their custody and NDA could be perforated, violated and mesmerized, what is the hope of this country if it can happen in Nigeria Defence Academy? Where else is safe?”
“Two people were arrested in the foreign countries, Sunday Igboho was arrested, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, Sunday was held down there, Nnamdi Kanu was brought to Nigeria. Now let me ask you a question, are you not imagining the velocity of what is going to happen in this country if the entire men of God, prophets of God – real prophets will not stand with Elijah to give assignments to the prophets of Baal, if the prophets of Baal did not experience the power of Elohim, if they didn’t experience the action of the Adonai they will kill Elijah; but they saw that there is God who resides on his altar.”
Nnamdi Kanu was rearrested in Kenya and was repatriated to Nigeria. He has since been locked up by the DSS following an order by Justice Binta Nyako of an Abuja Federal High Court.
However, Igboho was arrested in Cotonou, Benin Republic, while trying to travel to Germany.
The Yoruba Nation agitator fled Nigeria to Benin Republic after DSS declared him wanted, following the alleged discovery of guns in his house.
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me –Ince Lambastes Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari