The former Chief of Defence Staff, under late General Sani Abacha, Lieutenant General Joshua Dogonyaro, is dead, Daily Report Nigeria can confirm.
Lt General Dongoyaro died at the ripe age of 80.
According to a family source, General Dogonyaro died at the early hours of Thursday, at the Jos University Teaching Hospital.
He had been admitted following an undisclosed illness. His remains have been deposited at the Airforce Hospital in Jos, Plateau State.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari