Dennis Omovie is Dead
Hon Barrister Dennis Omovie, a former member of the Delta State House of Assembly is dead, Daily Report Nigeria can confirm.
His demise was announced on Facebook by Wale Nice.
Omovie was the Director General Public and Private Properties in Delta State until his death.
He represented Warri South Constituency 2 at the Delta State House of Assembly from 2007 – 2019 under the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.
The family was yet to make an official statement or reveal the cause of his death as at press time.
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike