Former governor of ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun, and his wife, Olufunsho Amosun are celebrating the 30th wedding anniversary today, September 7.
Celebrating the occasion, Olufunsho shared a post on her Instagram page, thankong hef husband for being an exemplary and kind husband.
”3 decades of love… HWA husband
It seems only like yesterday when I said “I DO”
I still do thank you for being an exemplary, kind and giving husband”Advertisement
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike