Four members of a particular family have reportedly died of food Poisoning at Olori village in Banni community, Kwara state.
The misfortune befell the family of one Alhaji Mohammed Abubakar of Olori village on Thursday morning.
The victims include Umar Mohammed 25, Kadir Mohammed 18, sons, and Umar Mohammed, Bashiru Mohammed, the grandons.
Our source confirmed that the sons died as they were rushed to General hospital, Igbeti after they started vomiting at around 4am. The grandsons also died thereafter.
Other members of the family were also admitted to the hospital for necessary tests and treatment for observation and prevention any other casualties.
According to the NSCDC spokesperson: “They started vomiting around 4:00 am on Thursday and were rushed to General Hospital, Igbeti, Oyo State.
“They were tested and confirmed to have taken poisonous food.
“After few minutes, the two died in the hospital.
“As the family members were preparing to bury their corps, one of the grandsons of Abubakar; Umar Mohammed also died.”
“As we were with the family members, we were told another grandson, Bashiru Mohammed has been rushed to another hospital, and on getting there, he was also confirmed dead in our presence,” Afolabi added.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC