The Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC has cautioned Nigerians against fraudulent online job advertisers posing as its recruitment agents.
FRSC public education officer, Bisi Kazeem gave this clarification in a statement on Thursday.
“This is to let the public know that the corps is presently not recruiting neither is there any shortlisted candidates list published on any platform whatsoever,”
“Our recruitment processes have always been transparent, credible and made public through adequate placements of advertorials and notifications on all available media platforms.
“This includes our website: www.frsc.gov.ng, our social media handles and the National Traffic Radio 107.1FM.”
He advised the public “to desist from any form of engagement with the purveyors of misinformation and outright disinformation as the corps will not be liable should anyone fall victim’’.
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals