President and Founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has alledged that criminal Fulani herdsmen are being sponsored to unleash mayhem on innocent citizens of the country.
The African richest pastor stated this while reacting to recent attack by kidnappers on his church’s premises at Osara community, along Lokoja-Okene road in Adavi Local Government Council of the state.
Oyedepo also claimed he would reject presidency, if offered, because it’s not his call ing.
He said, “Fulani herdsmen have become a menace, they are sponsored. I know it. There are things you think in your room that the Lord shows to his prophet.
“I saw this government coming in with a bloodthirsty god and I cried. The worst time in the history of Nigeria is 2015 till now. And it is worsening day by day, the end has finally come.
“Apart from us in the Jesus family, many have never had a smile in the last five years on our street. We don’t have record so we don’t know how many people have committed suicide.
“If they dash me presidency I won’t take it. I knew that since 1984 not now. It is a very great office but not my calling, however, in this my calling, don’t come near. Any gang up against this church crashes within one hour”.
- Chelsea Weather Early Storm As They severely Humiliate Spurs
- Police Arrest Fake Military Officer With AK-49 Riffle
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis