9jabas in car Accident
Earlier this morning, the entire populace of the prestigious Federal University of Technology, Akure, was thrown into mourning as a popular student, 9jabas, died from a car accident.
9jabas reportedly died following negligence on security personnel at the School’s gate, which deprived the deceased and four other victims of the accident of being taken to the health center.
According to a student who spoke on anonymity;
“The accident happened at Cathedral in Akure at about 10’00 pm; five students were involved in the accident.
“On getting to the school gate, the school security personnel refused to open the gate to rush them to the school health center.
“Eventually, they opened the gate; when they got to the health center, the three health ambulances had no fuel in them, and it was to be used to convey the critically injured 9jabas to the State hospital. Ondo State and he died at 3’00am.”
At the time of this report, the school gate is locked, and its environs are in chaos, as students of the University are angry and sad at the negligence of the school management that led to the loss of life of a student.
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents
- Probe ‘Accidental Air Strike’ in Yobe – Amnesty Tells FG