The Families of Mr and Mrs Engr Johnson Fiakebena Gbenewei aka Akala has on behalf of Obotobo 11 Community felicitated with the paramount ruler of Ogulagha Kingdom, His Royal Majesty, Elder. Capt. Joseph I. Timiyan (JP), Torububor I, Agbonu, the Ebenanawei of Ogulagha Kingdom in Burutu Local Government Area of Delta State in commemoration of his birth anniversary.
Engr Johnson Gbenewei and his family issued the Congratulatory message while briefing newsmen in Ogulagha, nothing that they are happy to add their voice to many well-wishers of King Agbonu across the globe in celebration of the high profiled Niger Delta traditional ruler.
While lauding Agbonu on his sterling leadership qualities, Engr. Johnson noted that Agbonu’s reign as king has brought more economic, political, educational prosperity to the Kingdom, adding that he has used his contacts to bring unprecedented infrastructural development to the Kingdom.
The statement obtained by Daily Report Nigeria reads;
It gives me great pleasure to extend my warmest congratulations and very best wishes on behalf of my family and the good people of Obotobo 11 Community on the occasion of Your Majesty’s birth anniversary.
Thank you for being a father to us.
With Greatest Respect and honor, we would like to take this opportunity to congratulate your majesty on his most glorious day. Our king your birth anniversary and your reign as king of Ogulagha Kingdom has highly Ushered to the kingdom Countless Developments.
We pray that you walk in divine protection and in the guidance of the Lord, your path is made clear from every evil occurrence.”
Agbonu’s birthday bash is slated for Saturday 27th March, 2021 at Obotobo 1 Community with a bandwagon of dignitaries expected to throng into Ogulagha.
Ijaw High Life Granaster, King Pereama Freetown is set to thrill guests at the ceremony.
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri