AbGhanaian woman identified simply as Florence, is in a critical condition after her husband allegedly bathed her with a substance suspected to be acid.
While details of the incident are still sketchy, Crime Check TV Ghana posted on Friday, May 7, that the woman had moved to her father’s house after her husband threw her out.
The suspect later went over to his father-in-law’s house under the guise of asking for forgiveness, but sneaked into the bathroom where his estranged wife was bathing and poured acid on her.
“You made it clear you don’t love her. You throw her out. She moves to her daddy’s house. You go to the daddy to beg for forgiveness only to enter into the bathroom where your wife is bathing to pour acid on her. Thank God the police has swiftly arrested him. This is so inhuman” Crime Check TV Ghana wrote on Facebook.
Domestic violence has become a major concern among married people in recent times with both male and female spouses caught in-between.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari