The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Reverend Father Ekije Mbaka has challenged the All Progressives Congress to go to Rome and report him to the Pope.
Mbaka stated this while delivering homily during his ministry’s Sunday Service of May 2, 2021.
The controversial cleric emphasized Pope Francis will only give him accolades if he hears he (Mbaka) is criticising a bad government.
“The pope will clap for me if he hears that I am challenging a bad government in Nigeria. So, the APC can go ahead and report me to him.
“The Pope may even give me a position I may not want to handle,” he said.
It can be recalled that the APC secretary, Bulama, had threatened to report Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka to Pope Francis because he is not showing Christ-like behaviour, as Christ was subject to the government of the day and respected it.
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME