Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state has described his beautiful wife, Edith as more than what he prayed God for while praying for a wife.
The former lawmaker stated this on Tuesday, while marking the 60th birth anniversary of Edith.
The governor dubbed ‘Road Master’ wrote;
Many men pray for brilliant and beautiful wives — who are also caring and god-fearing mothers. When I prayed, in you, God sent me all these and so much more.
He sent you as my partner to enjoy the moments when the sun is shining — and your hand to hold tight as we weather all storms.
Edith, I thank our Almighty Father for you every day. This is why, as we celebrate you today, with all the love and light that my heart can muster, I say:
“Happy Birthday my love! 60 never looked as beautiful and radiant as it looks on you!”
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari