Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state has described his beautiful wife, Edith as more than what he prayed God for while praying for a wife.
The former lawmaker stated this on Tuesday, while marking the 60th birth anniversary of Edith.
The governor dubbed ‘Road Master’ wrote;
Many men pray for brilliant and beautiful wives — who are also caring and god-fearing mothers. When I prayed, in you, God sent me all these and so much more.
He sent you as my partner to enjoy the moments when the sun is shining — and your hand to hold tight as we weather all storms.
Edith, I thank our Almighty Father for you every day. This is why, as we celebrate you today, with all the love and light that my heart can muster, I say:
“Happy Birthday my love! 60 never looked as beautiful and radiant as it looks on you!”
- VAT: Lagos, Rivers Are Nothing Without Other States – Masari
- Containerized Truck Falls on Car With 4 Occupants in Lagos
- Man Arrested For Raping, Impregnating Daughter in Ogun
- 11 Bandits Neutralized, Victims Rescued in Kogi
- Accumulating Debt For Generations to Come ‘Criminal’ – Obasanjo
- BBNaija S6: Whitemoney Hurt by Queen’s Desire to Sleep With Cross
- Investigate Death of Mailafia Now – Rights Group Tells FG
- Breaking: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Agrees to Feedlot System in Ondo
- Hoodlums Invade Lagos Streets, Loot Shops, Injure Many
- Push For Constitutional Amendment on Debt Limit – SERAP Tells National Assembly