Former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was on Friday honored with the African Peace and Security Leader of the Year 2020 at the African Leadership Person of the Year Awards.
The erstwhile Deputy Governor and Governor of Bayelsa state took to his official Facebook page to make the announcement on Friday evening.
“Today, at the 9th edition of the African Leadership Person of the Year Awards, I was honoured as the African Peace and Security Leader of the Year 2020.
“I thank African Leadership Magazine for recognising my modest contributions to peace in Africa.”
Jonathan has been honored at different levels for his contribution to a peaceful African society since conceding defeat to Muhammadu Buhari at the 2015 presidential elections in Nigeria.
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri