Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom has vowed not to join the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.
The governor made this clarification in response to speculations that him and other Peoples Democratic Party, PDP governors were making moves to join the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC.
But Ortom, on Monday night during a news programme on Channels TV. while answering questions bothering on the alleged plan to decamp, said he has no reason to leave the PDP.
He said, “How can I go back to APC that has completely destroyed Nigeria? I’m very comfortable with the PDP”.
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller