Kogi state Governor, Yahaya Bello has divorced his wife, Hadiza.
Hadiza was the third wife of the two time governor of Kogi state, who is attracting support to run for president in 2023.
Their divorce was confirmed few days ago by the Governor during a remark while receiving an award of honour from the National Council of Women Societies (NCWS).
While the Governor appreciated his wives, Hajiya Amina Yahaya Bello and the First Lady, Hajiya Rashida Bello at the award remarks, he left out Hajiya Hafiza.
Meanwhile, the reason for the divorce is yet to be made public as at press time.
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME