Beyoncé, Blue Ivy & WizKid Win Best Music Video For “Brown Skin Girl”
Nigerian Starboy, Wizkid on Sunday won the Best Music Video category at the Grammy Awards alongside Beyoncé and her daughter, Blue Ivy.
The trio took home the award for their efforts on their collaboration on Beyonce’s “Brown Skin Girl” at the Premiere Ceremony of the 63rd GRAMMY Awards.
The Best Music Video award is given to the artist, video director as well as the video producer.
The trio bested other nominees including Future and Drake, Anderson .Paak, Harry Styles, and Woodkid.
Burna lost the award to Beninese-American singer, Angélique Kidjo in 2019 before but wore the crown at this years event.
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri