Some unknown gunmen suspected to be armed robbers invaded Diete Koki Memorial Hospitals in Bayelsa state.
The hospital located along Opolo Road in Yenagoa, the state capital was attacked by the gunmen on Tuesday, August 31.
Investigations proved that the suspected robbers were said to have broken into the hospital from the fence behind.
The suspected armed robbers dislodged doctors and patients of their personal belongings.
One of the Doctors on duty, Dr. Okeleghel Awudumapu, told journalists that the robbery gang attacked while he was returning from his call room.
A security man at the hospital, Mr. James Benini, disclosed that it was the second time that the hospital would be attacked.
In his reaction, the spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Asinim Butswat, said that the incident is yet to be reported.3
” I’ve contacted DPO, Ekeki to get information from the hospital,” he added.
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents
- Probe ‘Accidental Air Strike’ in Yobe – Amnesty Tells FG
- INEC Asks NPC To Provide Data on Dead Nigerians