Unknown gunmen have abducted Aminu Bobi, an All Progressives Congress (APC) zonal Chairman, in Mariga Local Government Area of the state.
The Zone C chairman of the ruling party in the state was kidnapped on his farm last Saturday.
A resident in the area who confirmed the incident, said Bobi went to his farm on that day but could not return as he was abducted by the kidnappers.
When reached for confirmation, Wasiu Abiodun, the state command Police Public Relations Officer, DSP, could not be reached as of the time of filing in the report.
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents