The organisers of the Nigerian reality television show, Gulder Ultimate Search, have unveiled the winner of the 7th edition of the show, Nollywood actor, Kunle Remi, as the taskmaster for this edition.
Remi, who was the winner of the 7th edition of the show in 2010, made the announcement via a video on his verified Instagram page.
He captioned the video, “#GulderUltimateSearch is back and I’ll be your taskmaster. Are you ready to go on this journey with me? Have you answered the call? Follow @thegulderultimatesearch and register now at www.gulderultimatesearch.ng.”
Meanwhile, barely five days after the organisers announced the return of the show, it was gathered that the registration website for the reality TV show crashed due to the high volume of traffic of applicants.
The crash led many Nigerians to flood social media platforms to seek alternative means of registering for the show.
Officials of the show confirmed that the cause of the crash was a “higher-than-expected level of traffic from prospective applicants who thronged the website to register for the show”.
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller