Love is a beautiful thing wrapped in trust, commitment, joy and fulfilment.
Such was the epitomy exhibited when Comrade Rufus Perejitei Walter bent a knee to ask for the hand of his heart rob, Endurance Tubokuroere Jagun, for marriage.
Rufus, a vocal youth leader and social commentator had played Miss Jagun a surprise birthday card before popping the question on Wednesday morning.
Friends and family took to social media in cheering the lovely couple as they get set to tie the knot.
Below is a glimpse of their love story told in pictures.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari