A 39-year-old married teacher identified as Krystal Jackson has been arrested and charged for forcing herself on a 14-year-old boy
Krystal reportedly raped the minor at least three times during private study sessions in Fresno County, California.
Fresno County Sheriff’s Office and Central California Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force started their investigation against Jackson who teaches at Mountain View School in Reedley, an independent study high school that is part of the Kings Canyon Unified School District, after receiving information about her alleged actions.
The teacher who started working as an independent study teacher with Mountain View Independent School in Reedley last year was arrested on Friday, September 3, and is being held on a $215,000 bail.
Fresno County Sheriff Lt. Brandon Pursell told Your Central Valley;
“Mrs. Jackson is in custody.
“We believe that our victim is safe, which we are grateful for, but we don’t know if there are other victims.”
The errant teacher has been charged with four counts of rape, oral copulation with a child, lewd acts with a child, communicating with a child to commit a felony and meeting with a child for lewd purposes, and is believed to have had sex with the teen at least three times over the last year.
Detectives said she carried out the “continuous sexual abuse” while meeting the student for their regular once-a-week independent study sessions at Dunlap Leadership Academy.
“The worst part of this is that our victim was abused, that is number one.
“But also the fact that our suspect is in a position of trust.”
The school district is working with law enforcement officials. A statement released by the school read;
“Kings Canyon Unified School District administrators recently became aware of accusations regarding a Mountain View School teacher.
“District administrators are working diligently with law enforcement officials who are releasing details regarding their investigation.
“The safety of students and staff members continues to be a top priority and the district will provide counseling and support services to any students or staff members in need.
“The District cannot comment on confidential personnel matters.”
- Chelsea Weather Early Storm As They severely Humiliate Spurs
- Police Arrest Fake Military Officer With AK-49 Riffle
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis