The Deputy Governor of Delta state, Barr Kingsley Otuaro, has revealed details of how he once helped the Lagos State Government and the Federal Government in a kidnap case.
Otuaro made the revelation while speaking at the Aspire Global Conference 2021 on Saturday, in Warri, Delta State.
While charging youths to position themselves as problem solvers in society, Otuaro gave insights on how he helped former governor of Lagos State, Akinwumi Ambode, through the federal government secured the release of six kidnapped college students.
The Deputy Governor also narrated another instance where the federal government beckoned on him to salvage a critical situation upon an impromptu summon.
Click here to watch video
The renowned lawyer was drawing a basis on how and what success should be construed when he gave the instances.
“My definition of the phenomenon of success of any man is the ability of that man to find a need and problem and providing a solution to it. That is fundamental as the call for this meeting,” he said.
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari