Details Of You Can Apply For CBN CACS Loan Through First Bank Of Nigeria
The Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme (CACS) is a loan scheme established by a dual collaboration of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), and the Federal Ministry of Agriculture to support and fast track the improvements/development of the agricultural sector of the country.
This means that anyone who owns a business in the agricultural sector can easily become a beneficiary of the Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme (CACS) loan, where two hundred billion naira (N200,000,000,000) funds will be disbursed among successful applicants. Also check How to apply for CBN CIFI loan through GTBank.
Features of CACS loan
- The maximum limit for medium and large scale private businesses is two billion naira (N2,000,000,000) while State Governments has no limit.
- Any private sector entity that wishes to participate must have at least a fifty million naira (N50,000,000) worth of farm asset. This should not in anyway have the cost of farm land attached to the base worth.
- In the case of State Government Irrevocable Standing Payment Order is required.
Benefits Attached to CACS loan
- A reduced interest rate of nine percent (9%), maximum interest that can be attached to the loans.
- Availability of funds from the year 2021 to the year 2025.
- Those Qualified to Apply for the CBN CACS Loan
- Both medium and large scale commercial farms that are into livestock rearing, cultivation of crops, fishery etc.
- Any Limited liability company that is into agricultural production, processing, marketing, storage, and development of businesses.
- State Governments.
Requirements for CBN CACS Loan application
- A formal application for the loan.
- Article of Association and a Memorandum.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Business Plan.
- Board Resolution to Borrow from the scheme.
How to Apply for Firstbank/CBN Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme (CACS)
Applicants are to contact the Agric Finance Desk via Email, or fill the online form directly on the official portal.
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME