Ahmad Isah of Brekete Family has said that if the embattled Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari who was indicted by the United States in an international fraud case, is found guilty in Nigeria, he may not be the only one.
Isah made this known on his breakfast radio/television programme on 101.1 FM in Abuja on Wednesday morning.
“All I’m saying is that I’m not in support of Nigeria extraditing Abba Kyari to the US because Nigeria is a sovereign nation, we have our laws, the Nigeria police is so organized.
“If eventually Abba Kyari is found guilty in Nigeria, we will find out that he is not the only one [involved in the case].
“So we should not conclude. This is my position. Nigeria can handle it internally. Let them [US] bring their evidence, then Nigeria police can do their investigation.
“Before they can now hand him over to the Police Service Commission, which will take him to court,”
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals