Nigerian entertainer, Charlyboy, also known as the Area Fada has disclosed he did not run away from Nigeria for fear of Buhari or the country’s bad economy.
The controversial entertainer said this in a chat with DAILY POST.
Charlieboy said, ”Me, leave Nigeria to go to where? I’m on a well deserved vacation and I’m going home in a few weeks. I cannot live anywhere outside Nigeria. We will all live or die here. Nobody fit push me comot from papas land, god punish dem. Dem no reach samsam.
”I am use to a life of suffering and challenges regardless of my spotless pedigree and my rich heritage.
”You know when you stay in sht for too long, you start to smell like sht. Our environment has become very toxic, therefore, I needed to step out for a while to take a breath of fresh air, reset, re-strategize and reboot. I’ll never run for anybody. We die here!”
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike