Oduduwa Nation agitator , Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as a Sunday Igboho has said he does not have the power to fight the Federal Government or an ordinary Local Government Chairman.
Igboho made it known he believed it’s God that would fight the battle for the actualization of Yoruba Nation.
He stated this in a video, while reiterating that the planned Yoruba Nation rally will come up in Lagos on July 3.
“Those abroad are the ones contributing the money we use in buying vehicles and do other things. How many can I do? Sunday Igboho is not the only powerful person. There are many powerful persons everywhere, unless we want to deceive ourselves. I can’t do it all alone. We must all unite. But someone must lead first. Moses was chosen to librate the Israelites before others join him. God will fight for us.
“I don’t have the power to fight the Federal Government. In fact, I can’t fight an ordinary Local Government Chairman. But the battle is the Lord’s. God who is the head of the battle will fight for us. Our own generation will emancipate the Yoruba race from slavery.
“To all Yorubas, come out on July 3 for the peaceful rally. We should not fight. We only want to tell Buhari that all we want is Yoruba Nation. Nobody should threaten us with death. You cannot kill us. There is no live champion, but current champion,”
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals