Victor Adere also know as Victor AD has come forward to cleared the air on brewing controversy on Twitter about Davido allegedly stealing the song, Jowo, from him.
A tweet by ThugLife_Back had suggested Davido stole Jowo from Victor AD when the duo worked on the latter’s Tire You single.
“Victor AD just confirmed Davido stole his record ‘Jowo’. According to him, OBO heard d song after they recorded ‘Tire You’. He was surprised to see d song on ABT without him/his mgt consent. He said Davido blocked him on Socials & threatened to ruin him. This wickedness,” @ThugLife_Back tweeted.
The allegation did set social media on fire with many questioning why Davido is always involved in scenarios.
The Fem crooner had simply tweeted, “I’ll keep being a great person … We move no be for everybody,” during the debate.
However, Victor AD has denied the claims via his Twitter handle, putting a final quell on the rumors.
The Wetin Wr Gain crooner tweeted, “Omo, no be me write JOWO for @davido. I don’t know where all this is coming from. Make una let baba celebrate him 10yrs in peace #olofofo.”
Davido is celebrating his ten years anniversary since breaking into the Nigerian music since with his first single Back When, featuring Naeto C.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari