Angela Nwosu, a popular Nigerian social media influencer/sex therapist/traditionalist has said she wouldn’t want to be in heaven with the likes of Bishop Oyedepo, Rev. Adeboye, and other religious leaders after death as heaven will be a boring and unbearable place to be with these men.
According to the former actress, the clergymen are fake and extortionists and as such, she wouldn’t want to make heaven if heaven is were they will go after death.
She added that she would prefer to be in same place with entertainers such as Fela, Wizkid, Davido, Tekno and others.
She went further to say that her husband Emeka is her God I doesn’t need Jesus or anyone to tell her how to live my life.
Her post reads;
“I don’t want to make heaven!
If heaven is where Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, David Oyedepo and all other religious leaders and people will go to after death, then I reject it with every fibre of my being.
Heaven will sure be a very boring and unbearable place to be in, full of fake people and extortionists and heartless people. I want to be where Fela is and would be happy to see Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, etc, join me there.
The thing about me is I don’t ever want to be like you. You don’t believe that you can live the way that I do. Seriously, you act like life’s a recital from the bible and once you reach the end you won’t know where the time goes. I’m living through my flows so please enjoy the show. No Jesus above tells me how to live my life, I do this for me, am not ashamed, I do not hide.
I already have a God that turns me on with reckless abandon. He’s the God that I see and believe in and his name is Emeka. So Save your prayers for your mothers, I’m doing fine, the last thing on my mind is the afterlife.
The time is now, I live in the moment. I only think with logic, so keep your bleeping preaching, pity and emotions. I can never be broken even if I’m lost in the ocean, I still won’t give a Bleep where I’m supposedly going, ighotago?
For real, I don’t want to spend eternity with any of you. Death is the only thing promised to us at birth. Save your ‘may God have mercy on you’ for your sisters that are doing abortions, for your brothers raping kids, for small girls with big God knacking other women’s husbands, for your pastors and your village people
There’s no time to waste once you enter this World, If you ask me, there is no afterlife and when I die, I will be satisfied with who I am and what I leave behind!
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari