Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom said he had document to back his claim, that the agenda of Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria is to conquer the entire nation.
The Governor, who stated this while speaking with BBC pidgin at the weekend, said the Fulani Nationality Movement who claimed responsibility for his recent attack, said that Nigeria is their only country.
Ortom said, “Fulani Nationality Movement, FUNAM were the people who attempted to kill me recently. They said Nigeria is the only country that belongs to them. It is written and I have the document.
“I have sent copy of the document to the president, police, DSS. The FUNAM said they wanted this revolution in 1800 but could not achieve it through Usman Danfodio.
“They claimed that they have the power, money and all it takes to achieve it”.
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike
- One Killed, Several Injured As Gunmen Attack Church in Kaduna
- We Are Working To Recognise Nigeria’s COVID Vaccine Certificates – UK