Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has denied defecting to the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC to the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State had announced in a viral video on social media that FFK has indeed jumped ship to the APC.
However, Femi in a short message on his official Facebook page denied Bello’s claims, saying he has not left the PDP.
“Though we have had meetings across party lines and we are in a season of political consultation I have not left the PDP.”
Speculations about FFK’s decamping to the ruling party started when he entered into a meeting with leaders of the APC including governors of Kogi and Kebbi states on Monday.
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME