Legendary Nigerian rapper, Naeto C has revealed he knew Davido would be a superstar the first time he saw him.
The Ten Over Ten crooner made the revelation as he celebrated Davido for clocking 10 years on the Nigerian music industry.
The duo had collaborated on Back When, Davido’s first single a decade ago when the Fem crooner was making an entry into the music scene.
Davido has since gone on to add multiple international accolades yo his name in the next decade that followed that collaboration.
10 years after the release of Back When, Davido took to social media to appreciate Naeto C for the verse he delivered on the song.
Davido had taken to Twitter to show appreciation to Naeto C for the verse he jumped on for him on Back When, tweeting;
“Thanks for the verse big bro @NaetoC, all the shows and support, will never forget! Our leader and advisor! E choke for your side die!” he tweeted on his 10th anniversary as a singer.
In response, Naeto C said he knew Davido was going to be the super he is today as he wished him many more successes.
“David, the moment I met you – I knew you were going to be a superstar. Honoured to be part of your story, and I’m so proud of the artist &man you have become. Here’s to many more years of success, breaking records and making history. Keep soaring bro! E choke til infinity!” the rapper tweeted.
David Adeleke marks ten years as an A-list artist in the music industry. He first made headlines with Omo Baba Lowo, his first major breakthrough single in 2012.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari