Popular Socio-political activist, Aisha Yesufu, has said she would have voted to stone former president Goodluck Johnathan.
The co-c onvener of BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, advocacy group described the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, as a terrorists’ party.
She made the remark in a tweet. “I would have voted to STONE over Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and it is my constitutional right.
“PDP in opposition attack me just as they attacked me when I protested when they were in government. Pathetic terrorists party! #PDPIsTheSameAsAPC #LikeGejitesLikeBuharists,” she tweeted.
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents