Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has advised fast rising singer, Tems, to use Juju instead of prayers, if she wants to marry Canadian rapper, Drake.
This comes after Tems shared a video which shows Drake and Tems dining together, and Tems revealing that she prepared pepper soup for him and that the pepper was so hot that he (Drake) choked on it.
Taking to his Instagram page, Uche Maduagwu says that praying inside the egusi soup she prepared for him won’t do the magic, that she should consider using Juju.
“Praying inside the egusi soup you cook for Drake no go do the magic, so many ex bbnaija female housemates for don go @queenofnaturemma to collect better-customized juju for Drake to marry dem. Tems is a very beautiful and talented singer but the only wahala wey she get is knowing how to find real boyfriend wey handsome like me and Drake”.
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me –Ince Lambastes Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari