The Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II, has sent a warning politicians to desist from bad practices such as lying, corruption and other vices that could ruin the country.
Ooni Ogunwusi delivered the warning on Sunday, during the activities marking the end of the 2021 World Ifa Festival.
The monarch who described Ifa as the voice of God, urged that its pronouncements must be followed while sacrifices must be offered to avert evils as prescribed by Orunmila.
According to him, “In 2019, Ifa said there would be a pandemic but the world paid little or no attention, tagging it as idol worshiping. But the COVID-19 came to prove it right. Thank God that we were spared from the evil wave.
“Also last year, Ifa said there would be several agitations like we have across the country today, we have prayed and we shall keep praying.
“In the corpus named OseKaran, Ifa revealed that most of our challenges are the handiwork of desperate politicians. Ifa warned them sternly to desist from their evil ways or wait to face the wrath of Olodumare.
“Above all, Orunmila said there won’t be war and all challenges currently facing us as a country would soon be a thing of the past and we shall emerge prosperous very soon.”
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari