The 2020 edition of the Ijaw Unity And Sensitization Conference will hold today in Ogbe-Ijoh, headquarters of Warri South West Council in Delta state.
This year’s edition of the annual event is geared towards eradicating cultism, drug abuse, sea piracy and related social vices.
Convener of the campaign, Comrade Ellington Bakumor took to his social handles to remind youths and stakeholders of the event billed to take place in the ancient kingdom.
He posted the reminder below;
“Please be Gently Reminded that the Ijaw Unity Sensitization conference/campaign against Youth Vices holds today. Boat leaves Ogbe-Ijoh waterside by 9:30am.
Venue – Ogbe-Ijoh townHall
Plan to attend
You can call – 08111218208 or 08167734714 for details
The 2020 edition of the annual conference aimed at ‘Strengthening Delta Ijaw Unity’, is proudly powered by the Patriotic Ijaw Youth Leaders Forum, PIYLF
- EFCC Will Prosecute Uzor Kalu Again, Says Bawa
- One Student Killed as Troops Rescue Five Abducted From Kebbi School
- COVID Cases in Africa Increased – WHO By 52% in One Week, it May Get Worse
- Police: Van Used To Kidnap Kebbi Students Belongs To a Judge — Bandits Hijacked it From Him
- Buhari is Not Sick, He Moved Round Borno For Six Hours – Ali Ndume
- Insecurity: I Feel Safer in Maiduguri Than Abuja – Ndume
- I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked my School Are Nigerians, Says Kebbi Student
- EndSARS protester, Nicolas Mbah regains freedom after spending several months in kirikiri prison
- Uzodimma Seeks Additional State For South East, Defends Buhari on Restructuring
- No Federal Law Created Grazing Reserves, Senate Spokesman Insists