Governor of Bauchi state, Bala Mohammed says he is consulting stakeholders over calls for him to contest for the presidency in 2023.
The governor who is a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), made this known on Thursday during a visit by group of northern youth leaders in Bauchi.
“Today, I received the Northern Youth Leaders Forum who paid me a solidarity visit at the Government House annex, Bauchi,”
“I appreciated the forum for all they have so far sacrificed in my favour. Their endorsement is an indication that Nigerian youths are ready to contribute to national development.
“My gratitude also goes to the forum for finding me worthy of contesting for the Nigerian presidency in 2023.
“I assured the group that I am still talking with critical stakeholders to seek their feedback and support, and I will revert in due course.”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents