The federal government of Nigeria has announced Thursday December 10th 2020 as date the country’s president, Muhammadu Buhari will appear before a joint session of the National Assembly.
This was revealed by presidential aide on media, Lauretta Onochie via a tweet on Monday.
— Lauretta Onochie (@Laurestar) December 7, 2020
Lauretta’s announcement follows a series of calls by lawmakers and Nigerians demanding the president to address the nation over rising insecurity in the country.
Nigeria has been faced with with terrorism for the best part of the last decade most notably from the dreaded Boko Haram sect.
Over forty rice farm workers were recently slaughtered by the sect near Maiduguri, the Borno state capital, forcing reactions from all over the most populous black nation.
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals