President Muhammadu Buhari’s media adviser, Femi Adesina has explained why Nigerians should thank God for having his boss as president, regardless of the security challenge being faced in the country.
The Media advicer, while speaking during a Channels TV programme on Thursday morning, claimed things are lot better under the Buhari administration.
He said, “As challenging as security is, even now, we are still not where we were.”
“You would look at some areas of security, if you are true and dispassionate and you will have cause to thank God that things are better in this area.
“There some areas of security where things are a lot better than they used to be. There are still some challenging areas but there is assurance that those areas will be sorted out within the lifespan of this administration,”
- Aston Villa Ensures Man Utd’s 2 Conscutive Home Defeats in Just 4 days
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend