The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has said, Simon Ekpa, the self-acclaimed disciple of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, is not a registered member of the group.
The Finland branch of IPOB declared Ekpa, who resides in Finland as non-registerd member, according to its records.
IPOB made this known in a statement signed by Anthony Obasi, National Coordinator IPOB Finland; Chika Madu, National Secretary IPOB Finland; Nwada Victoria, National Financial Secretary IPOB Finland.
The statement read “This is to inform IPOB members worldwide over the raging issue as to whether Mazi Simon Ekpa is a registered member of IPOB Finland or not, where he is resident.
Also Read: ‘Joe Igbokwe Get Ready To Die’ – Simon Ekpa
“We IPOB Finland family under the command and leadership of Oyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wish to make it categorically clear to whom it may concern, that Simon Ekpa is not a member of IPOB Finland.
“He has never been a part of us before now, and till date he is not a registered IPOB member according to our records.”
- Police Arrest Fake Military Officer With AK-49 Riffle
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra