IPOB Members Are Now Focused on Making Money Instead of Nnamdi Kanu
Uchenna Okorafor, a Secretary to the embattled leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that some members of the group have changed focus to making money instead of fighting for the release of their leader.
Okaorafor who raised this allegation, however said she is taking note of the members.
She tweeted: “People are more concerned with money than the release of @MaziNnamdiKanu ! I’m taking serious notes. Please put your energy on @MaziNnamdiKanu release and nothing else!!!”
Nnamdi Kanu was recently extradited back to Nigeria from Kenya under controversial circumstance after he fled the country in 2017 and he is currently being detained by Department of State Services, DSS.
- Police Arrest Fake Military Officer With AK-49 Riffle
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra