The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has ordered people of Imo state not to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari when he visits Imo state on Thursday.
Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State had disclosed President Buhari would visit the state to commission “significant projects”
Reacting to the planned visit, Chika Edoziem, IPOB Director of Socials, while ordering a sit-at-home in protest of the visit, Said Buhari is not welcomed in Southeast region.
Edoziem disclosed this during a broadcast on Monday evening.
According to Edoziem: “Nigeria’s president is not welcome in Imo State, Biafra Land on Thursday, September 9, 2021.
“All the traditional rulers, all ndi iche and every Biafran should stay away from any ceremony organised by Hope Uzodimma to welcome him.”
- Aston Villa Ensures Man Utd’s 2 Conscutive Home Defeats in Just 4 days
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend