Alleged members of Indigenous People of Biafra’s (IPOB) militia group, Eastern Security Network (ESN) have reportedly attacked an Imo school to stop students from writing their Junior Secondary School Examination, JSSCE.
The group aledgedly set motorcycles belonging to staff and students on fire.
The attack occurred at Comprehensive Secondary School in Nkume, Njaba Local Government Area of Imo state, while the students were getting ready to sit for English in the ongoing JSSCE.
The incident led students and teachers fleeing in different directions as the gunmen shot sporadically and set their motorcycles on fire.
This is coming at a time the Pro-Biafra group declared that a sit-at-home will be observed in the South-East region on September 14, in honour of their dead members and to drum up support for the release of their arrested leader, Nnamdi Kanu.
Watch Video below:
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari