By Austin Ozobo
In 2015, I heard people saying BUHARI is a no nonsense man and that his reign as president will end all nonsense in this country. I was happy that we have gotten a no nonsense president that will restore sanity in this country.
My joy actually knew no bound having gotten tired of too many nonsense in this fabricated country. I heard people saying that BUHARI is the change we need and that he is a detribalised man.
I was assured that corruption will be killed and buried by BUHARI, Boko haram will be crushed, herdsmen and kidnapping of school girls will be a thing of the past. I have long hoped to see the no-nonsense ability of BUHARI but the more I look ,the less I see.
One may be tempted to ask that, among previous president of Nigeria and Buhari who is actually a no nonsense president?
I wonder whether the evils in this craft call Nigeria are increasing or decreasing? I mean the rate of corruption, Boko Haram killings, herders invasions, kidnapping, tribalism etc?.
It is appalling that ministers ,common aides and ordinary family members of the no nonsense man’s regime are more powerful than the president.
Absolutely, I want to see the no-nonsense ability of BUHARI!.
I need to be convinced that Nigeria under BUHARI is better now compared to some years ago. I am still at loss whether people who trekked from Lagos to Abuja for Buhari are still ready to trek!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Daily Report Nigeria
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri