A young Nigerian lady has taken to social media in seeking answers to a pertinent question with regards to conjugal commitment.
The lady with Facebook username ‘Da SoupCook’ in post with the hashtag #OwambeSaturday quizzed her followers “is it okay for a young beautiful lady to not want to be married at all?”
“Is It Okay For A Young, Beautiful Lady To Not Want To Be Married At All? I’d like some answers please.
Some of her friends have since taken to the comment section to give an affirmative yes for an answer, saying everybody has the right to make their own choices.
Damilola Oguntoyinbo said ‘Very possible and yes it’s happening.’
Olufemi Oyekan answered;
‘The answer is yes. Everyone should be deliberate about living. If someone doesn’t want to get married, either man or woman, it’s their personal decision as long as they can stay forever without fornication.’
Oge Ugwu wrote;
“Yes. It’s very ok as long as that’s what she truly wants.”
However, Kelechi added that it is even okay for a lady to tow that path and still be in a relationship.
Kelechi Okorie wrote;
‘It is okay. Their life, their choice.
I’m guessing the person would still be in a romantic relationship.’
Da SoupCook’s question is still drawing answers as at the time of writing.
What do you think?
Is It okay for a young, beautiful lady to not want to be married at all?
- VAT: Lagos, Rivers Are Nothing Without Other States – Masari
- Containerized Truck Falls on Car With 4 Occupants in Lagos
- Man Arrested For Raping, Impregnating Daughter in Ogun
- 11 Bandits Neutralized, Victims Rescued in Kogi
- Accumulating Debt For Generations to Come ‘Criminal’ – Obasanjo
- BBNaija S6: Whitemoney Hurt by Queen’s Desire to Sleep With Cross
- Investigate Death of Mailafia Now – Rights Group Tells FG
- Breaking: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Agrees to Feedlot System in Ondo
- Hoodlums Invade Lagos Streets, Loot Shops, Injure Many
- Push For Constitutional Amendment on Debt Limit – SERAP Tells National Assembly