A 61-year-old Italian man, Pierangelo Pellizzar, has allegedly shot dead his 31-year-old Nigerian wife, Amenze Rita, in Italy.
It was disclosed that Rita filed for divorce which angered her husband to carry out the heinous act of killing her.
Rita was shot dead in front of her colleagues in the parking lot of Mf Mushroom, a company where she worked on Friday morning, in Noventa Vicentina.
It was gathered that the suspect, Pellizzar waylaid his estranged wife at about 7:30am and shot her four times, until she passed out.
After killing Rita, he reportedly escaped from the crime scene riding a grey Cherokee Jeep which was later found abandoned at his brother’s house.
Security personnel are currently searching for the suspect, who was reportedly said to be armed and dangerous.
Italian journalists are reporting that Rita was murdered because she filed for a divorce after she returned from Nigeria a week ago.
It was further gathered that late Rita arrived in Italy in 2017 through Libya and got married to the Italian man in 2018.
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents