A 47 year old Johannesburg pastor has called for help after his Manhood refuses to ‘work’ after calling it off with his side chick.
The pastor spoke to Daily sun saying that the lady who he had been having an affair with didn’t take it well when he called the relationship off, because she had been asking him when he would divorce his wife for her.
The Pastor said;
“Sometimes when I asked to see her, she’d tell me she’s with another man
“I realised this one was trouble so I ended the relationship. That didn’t go well.
“She told me I’ll regret the day I met her and she’d destroy my marriage in any way she could.”
The pastor further revealed that he noticed his impotence after trying to make love to his wife in April, he said he visited a urologist who gave him pills to use, but all proved futile.
“Last month, I tried again but the same thing happened. My heart dropped as my 4-5 hanged its head.
“I really regret what I did to my wife. I want my life back
“When I asked her what she did, she told me I messed with the wrong woman and ended the call.
He said when he tried calling her back, she didn’t answer. Asked if he’s visited a sangoma (native doctor), he said he’s a man of God and doesn’t believe in those practices.
“I know the nyatsi has something to do with this, but I don’t think I want to take that route to fix my problem.”
Speaking to Daily Sun, the 28-year-old side chick told Daily Sun she assumed the pastor dated her because he loved her and planned to divorce his wife.
Asked if she indeed locked his penis, she reportedly laughed and then said he will learn to stop toying with women’s feelings before ending the call.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari