Controversial Nigerian Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, has opined that it is rude for hotel owners to keep bibles inside hotel rooms.
According to Bisi, hotel owners need to stop enforcing religion down people’s throat by putting a bible inside every room.
” We honestly need to stop putting bible in hotel rooms. It is rude. This act of forcing your religion down our throat is rude! Simple,” he wrote on his social media handle.
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri